Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Haven't they been trailing this round the shows for years!? It's Keanu from Speed and originally came with the trolley. Looks like they've dropped that now.

CHEERS!

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Very nicely done overall. The head sculpt is great, although there is something that seems just a little bit off. I can't quite put my finger on it, but as someone already said, perhaps it is a tad old for the intended film. But I like it. anyway.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
The headsculpt is very nice indeed and IMHO bears a strong resemblance to the actor. Aside from the tools it'll be the only part of the figures that interest me.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
Does this mean that anyone posting a diorama/vignette of the figure getting killed while in the line of duty can post/say, "OMG! They killed Kenny! You bastards!"?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
If DID would only release this set as a fully loaded outfit and weapons set instead of as a full boxed set.

·
Registered
604 Posts
When this comes out, I'm going to be stalking Toy Anxiety for parts. I need two LAPD badges badly. That one looks nice.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
Pop quiz hot shots, how much would u pay?
lol i see what you did there.

When this comes out, I'm going to be stalking Toy Anxiety for parts. I need two LAPD badges badly. That one looks nice.
no way i'm letting em go without getting my 2. one for off duty and one for detective. maybe i should get 3? lol. i know i'll be getting a boxed set for sure, so i will have one.

so anyway, my thoughts on the figure so far...looks like his nameplate will say traven (it better), and hes got a close looking holster. so happy for that, but i am not sure about the handgun. also why won't the t shirt version come with the plaid button up he wore? he had better include the cell phone, and i would like to see the muffin and coffee as well, so he can leave them on the roof of his bronco. damn man, really makes me want a 1/6 of his bronco. that would really make me a happy camper. i mean just look at it. no way you couldn't love it. really made him feel cool. too bad new ray isn't doing any vehicles. would be good if they happened to make a "speedy Bronco". just saying. as for the sculpt. since were on . it's him, not perfect, but him. the outfit looks overall better than most. i should think did's got swat bdus down by now. the only accuracy issue is the shoulder patches which he never wore in film. it's odd, since they had license to use all LAPD insignia. the one other thing is his hands, the regular swat version should have gloved hands, and he won't be needing his helmet. officer temple would, but he's not being done...yet. hopefully we get more info soon.

one pic of him,

another... isee it, and i think it might be his eyes or mouth. could be his whole face being shrunk. whatever the case...you can always get dragon models josh if thats better. he is keanu from speed. although he is dressed as a desert nbc.

last thing...DID better be serious this time. no more teasers.

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Looks like the 'US Version' will come with the all metal trolley tray that were used in the film and teased at the expo a while back

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Ahh, so this IS the figure they've been touting for years, now they're finally getting round to it, I wonder if they'll also bring out the Michael Corleone in dress uniform that was at the same show!?

CHEERS!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts