One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
King Geek and OSW Admin
9,329 Posts
I'd proably be more excited if I didn't still have 3 of the bbi ones that I'll never use....

But, it'll be good for those who never had that one and might want to make a Marine from 5+ years ago.

I'm still waiting on that Spartan Armor they showed us last year!!!

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Cripes,I wish someone other than Toy Soldier and Hot toys would come up with original gear.

There is so much of the exact same stuff out there,it's crazy.Sure it gives some variety to thse who don't want the TS version of an MLCS gunners vest,or the Ace one,or the Playhouse one.

Or an Coyote LBT6094A(HT) and an tan version(ACE)

Or a Tan,OD or tan with black stripes TAG gunners chest rig.

Yeah,how about that Spartan?

·
1:6 Noob
64 Posts
I'd proably be more excited if I didn't still have 3 of the bbi ones that I'll never use....

But, it'll be good for those who never had that one and might want to make a Marine from 5+ years ago.

I'm still waiting on that Spartan Armor they showed us last year!!!
Problem is, that's not even an Interceptor. The Marine Corps never used a vest like that.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
USMC (Force Recon) used the FSBE Amphibious Assault Vest from 2000+

It took the deaths of seven Marines in a helicopter accident in Dec. 1999 to get a quick release vest developed and issued, despite the previous issue CQBE vest being noted as deficient since 1996.

I'm a bit disappointed with this release as is - it should come with a more complete set of RACK type pouches, eg: M4/shotgun ammo pouches, medic pouch, pistol mag pouch, grenade pouch, gasmask pouch etc...

Edit: I too, would rather have that USMC MTV(Spartan 2) that was previewed a while back. :(

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
This vest is so passe... I think Saturday Toys may have lose the plot.. :bag

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
But at least there is no mannequin involved with this one.It's a good step.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
I still have several sets of this vest (FSBE Amphibious Assault Vest) that was putout by BBi. I forget which figure it came out with but it had a complete set of pouches with it. I have a bash using this rig.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.