One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Description

Kier, an angel born in heaven, was rejected for her imperfections and left to perish. Death rescued Kier and nursed her back to health. Now she fights Heaven and Hell as the First Sword of the Underworld.
Product Features

1/6 Scale
Made of plastic
Seamless body with stainless steel skeleton
From Sideshow's Court of The Dead
Highly articulated
Translucent effect

Box Contents

Kier figure
3 Pairs of hands
2 Pairs of feet
Neck armor
Upper body armor
Shoulder armor
Forearm armor for the right hand
Waist armor for the left hand
Armband for the left arm
Leg armors
Sword
Skull style mask
Skirt
Skull
Cloak
Base

·
...down the rabbit hole
59 Posts
I'm torn. I think she is stunning, but don't care to have her, mostly because I don't see me changing her around much, and I don't care for the character.
Briefly thought about turning her into a vampire, but... it would be cheaper to just get a body and do the pastel painting trick. More fun, too.

I really hope to see that head sculpt again though, with normal colours. It's one of the prettiest I've seen.

And what body is this?? Doesn't seem muscular enough to be an S20/21 or S22/23... But seems too big for S16/17, no? Maybe the mysterious S30/31?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm surprised there are not more comments for this figure here, it's absolutely stunning and much nicer than tbleague's usual fare [just imo].

The unique headsculpt is down to the fact that this is partnered with Sideshow, so it is unlikely it will appear again anywhere else other than on further releases of this character, as she belongs to Sideshow, rather than to tbleague.

I'm also curious about the body... you are right that it does not seem like the other muscle bodies. ETA: Will have to see. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm surprised there are not more comments for this figure here, it's absolutely stunning and much nicer than tbleague's usual fare [just imo].

The unique headsculpt is down to the fact that this is partnered with Sideshow, so it is unlikely it will appear again anywhere else other than on further releases of this character, as she belongs to Sideshow, rather than to tbleague.

I'm also curious about the body... you are right that it does not seem like the other muscle bodies. ETA: Will have to see. :)
I saw this figure too.. She`s very nice and unique unlike other TBLeague figures. But Im not sure If I wanna pay for her.. Perhaps only for change her for a Drow (Dark Elf)! :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well, for what it’s worth, I probably can’t afford to get this figure myself either — but that doesn’t prevent me from still wanting to discuss it. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw this figure too.. She`s very nice and unique unlike other TBLeague figures. But Im not sure If I wanna pay for her.. Perhaps only for change her for a Drow (Dark Elf)! :)
My thoughts exactly! I love dark elves and this is perfect. But for building drizzd you need a male version. So still undecided for this. You cant swap heads either because of the color.

·
Cobra Infantry Commander
3,785 Posts
i too like the look of this one, and also dont have the money. perhaps we can get lucky and all win a big group lotto? j.k. but really, this one is really well done based on what i can see. we will see when released how it looks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts