One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
How can any selfrespecting company insist on never improving it's quality like that? The parts don't look any better than the figures I got 3 years ago.

·
Private Investigator
2,379 Posts
the figure itself looks pretty solid - if you're into that kind of thing - but those molded boots have got to be the worst on the market. that is so 1998. :razz

·
12" nightmare
1,422 Posts
zebraten said:
sadly, I am starved for Italian figures, so I will buy him.
I'd rather invest in the Twisting Toyz series then, they're not perfect either, but at least they show advancement and they try their bloody best to earn a piece on the market.

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
doomhammer said:
I'd rather invest in the Twisting Toyz series then, they're not perfect either, but at least they show advancement and they try their bloody best to earn a piece on the market.
Oh, I buy them too! The product TT puts out is much better.

·
Kitbash MacGyver
1,002 Posts
Aah, DML plods on...and I keep giving them money. I'm not playing apologist here, but I remember some awfully lean years when ANYTHING WW2 related was not to be had, so I will most likely continue to buy IMO the most affordable and well kitted WW2 figs on the market.

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
duralumin said:
...the most affordable and well kitted WW2 figs on the market
Agree on "the most affordable" part but "well kitted"... sometimes yes, many times no. Actually DiD's WW2 price point isn't very far off DML and it packs far more superior gear (but I'm not gonna mention accuracy here :p). However up till this point, I still think DML tailored the best WW2 1:6 clothings (unless Saturday Toys venture into WW2) and made the best, most detailed 1:6 weapons modern or WW2.

When I first look at this figure, it gave me a cold war era East German border guards feel... but that is not to be. Oh well... more waiting perhaps.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I mostly like DML for weapons, parts, some of their better headsculpts, and the Neo3. In the case of Sergio here, not sure what body he comes with, but other than the boots he's not bad. Hey, he's historical. I'm pretty sure clay could use that jacket for sci-fi.

And thus we conclude my yearly "be nice to DML" moment....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts