One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that often times the business of trading or selling figures is just that business. I have sold or trade items to get so I could get other items I wanted. Then other times I have sold something just because I had it and someone else needed and it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Anyway every so often a figure comes along that makes you absolutely giddy that figure that gives you a big cheesy grin every time you look at it. I just got one such figure off a member and it made me think of a number of others. I know there is place for feed back in the trades section and I don't want to leave anyone out so I just wanted to say a collective thanks to all the previous owners of all my present treasures.

DF

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
How about you show us this fabulous new figure

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
SHOW US!

I'm betting it's the HT PMC Ltd version, 'cos that's the feeling I got!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MERK you were one I had in mind my Sharpe is still one of my favorite figures it actually inspired me to start reading the books. There is also my DC direct Batman, my Ignite centurion.Well like I said there have been a few and this is just the latest. It is a special figure to me on a few levels first being its Batman and I almost exclusively collect Batman now. I say almost because we are expecting a new 1/1 scale edition to the family and space is now at a premium so all my non Batman stuff has been packed away till I finish the basement and my wife likes the Batman and Batmobiles a lot better than my Military figures. I have even been able to sneak a batman figure into the living room décor. Secondly it is one of those figures I had always wanted but would never have because it was out of my price range. Thirdly it is a really nice figure. He is awesome and I have no one to talk with about how cool it is to finally have one. Even my son was disappointed when we went to pick it up a the post office because he thought it was going to be a batmobile. I can not even put into words how cool he is. I put him on top of my glass cabinet kind of like the pose in the Dark Knight trailer where batman is at the edge on top of a huge sky scraper. I keep looking up and adjusting his cape or moving him a little this way or that. I know your rolling your eyes but that's ok because it makes me happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts