One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Dragon MP

Heard a story today that DML may soon be putting out another MP, different sculpt and the addition of white leggings, otherwise the same. What is up with Dragon, I just dont get where they are going at all!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
If you do figure it out, you will have the key to all knowledge that makes up the very fabric of our hobby. Unfortunately, that is not within the realm of the realistic.

Obviously the numbers speak for themselves, DML's primary product is WWII German figures with occasional divergent tangents into other areas. What is hard to figure is when they do veer off the path, where it will lead.

:sadshake

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just took a look at it on Dragon US, basically the Stan Wiley with a new sculpt and white leggings. It is so sad that I am such an MP addict as I will be buying two of these as I did with Wiley, so that I can store one and open one. I hate to buy Dragons stuff, but they seem to be the only ones making MP's other than me (and I certainly dont make enough for international distribution.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Looks ok,

Is this DML feeling guilty for not releasing Stan worldwide!? The boots look good though, a bit like the ones SS have given their Indy. Neo3 or not Neo3, that is the question.....

CHEERS!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
This is the figure they should have released in the first place - so now all those people who bought the 101st MP to convert to a leg unit MP will have to fork out more money to pick up the leggings from this one... :mad

Still doesn't have a detailed M1 liner on his noggin like he should have though. :(

·
Inspector 12
3,419 Posts
That leggings look nice and tighter than their previous OD releases. But it could just be another round of high hopes brought on by famous DML photoshopping...

If these leggings prove to be as tight as they look, I may buy some loose and dye them or paint them.

·
www.boy-toy.net/bbs
2,956 Posts

"Matt Clapton" U.S. Military Police Third Army Peover Camp England 1944 (Private First Class)

Uniform:
- M1 Helmet (Metal)
- GI Service Coat
- GI MP Shirt
- Tie
- GI Wool Trousers
- Legging
- GI Service Shoes

Equipment:
- White Braid
- M1936 Pistol Belt
- M1923 Twin Ammo Pouch
- M1916 cal.45 Holster
- GI MP Truncheon
- Whistle

Weapons:
- M1911A1 .45calibre Pistol

Insignia:
- MP Brassard
- Gold "U.S." Collar Insignia on Metal Disc
- Gold "Infantry" Collar Insignia on Metal Disc
- Private First Class (Silk Screen)
- 3rd Army Division Patch

Others:
- NEO 3 Body
- New Character Head
- Man Hands in Gloves
- Clear Stand Mount

·
Registered
578 Posts
Sorry to resurrect such an old thread. I just received a Matt Clapton but have searched online for tips on what to do with the white braid; is it supposed to be a lanyard for the pistol? Also, would anyone know how to configure the braided whistle? Thank you in advance for any help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.