One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

New diorama-builder product by ZY Toys in hand

5K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  GubernatorFan 
#1 · (Edited)
If you find yourself in need of seating arrangements for your 1/6-scale figures, ZY Toys has produced a great looking and fully functional product for you... fully articulated foldable Deck Chairs... See below for a few photos and a sort of mini review.

Hope you like it.

The worst day on Scarif was when Stormtrooper Gary showed up totally unprepared...

ZY Toys Deck chairs come in three different looks: (A) blue and white stripes, (B) green and white stripes, and (C) brick red. The chairs come completely folded, and can be unfolded to a seating or lying position. They are made of metal and cloth, and feature a removable head pillow.

I got mine on eBay for about $20-21.

And even if our dioramas do not frequently include beach or deck scenes, you just have to appreciate how cool these fully functional articulated pieces of furniture really are.

See less See more
#7 ·
I believe you've used them to their full potential. Pretty damn funny, too.

Well purchased and presented.

#17 ·
I love these and I thank you twice -- once for the alert to the existence of the item, and secondly for quite a fun good diorama, well imagined and well executed.

I could have used these for a photo shoot I did a while ago where I had Stan Lee and George Lucas lounging on a beach somewhere with drinks, girls, bags of money, doing nothing, while the advertising posters for the new SW and Marvel movies were on a side wall. I used chairs that were designed as phone rests but nowhere as good as these. Incidentally it seems maybe you were a little hesitant putting these up here on OSW -- teasing "new diorama product," instead of actually saying what they are? :wink I think they're great. Getting any new item into the 1/6 world is good and even more for a working complicated item.

#18 ·
Moonbase Alpha Male -- you are welcome and thank you for the kind words! They really are pretty great products (I think I am going to get the red chair too) and now you can revisit or expand on your famous directors lounging about dioramas, if you so choose.

For those of you who found this amusing or informative, I have just posted a new thread with the companion piece (which I just received yesterday) -- a beach/deck umbrella -- and another beach diorama to showcase it. You can find it HERE.

Hope you all like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.