One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
TOYMONGER
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://merit-intl.com/merit/main.html

Cy Girl Mystere is a Stealth Operative who is highly trained in convert tactics and extended operations. Her big suit is specifically designed
to conceal her from heat seeking technology allowing her infiltrate secure locations undetected and her weapon selection enhances
her stealth techniques. Mystere is very silent and very deadly.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Hmmm... looks interesting. I see BBI is finally going back to the Cy Girl name, although I imagine she'll be a Perfect Body rather than the Cool Girl 2.0.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well I'll be! Sign me up for one! If the production head sculpt looks that nice I will be using the mask someplace else, cuz she looks dang good. Cy Girls heads are still my favorite female heads on the market.

·
Registered
85 Posts
New Cy-Girl!

This pic are from bbi own website - look in the Hong Kong Games and Toyfair 2008, held at 14th January 2008.

Well, the figure does looks cool! But headsculpt looks wierd........ particular the nose part.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Didnt anyone notice the nose is too tall? She looks pretty old with Cy girl headsculpt. CY girls supposely to be young and cute. But i still will pick her up, and cover her face with a hood, just like the 1st picture. :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
I couldn't help but chuckle at "Silent and very deadly" which sounds a lot like "Silent but Deadly"

Oh yes, I'll pick up at least one. There's been some hint that the body is a newly tooled "PB" that borrows from both the traditional PB and CG 2.0 bodies. We'll see...

·
The Blood Sword
165 Posts
http://merit-intl.com/merit/main.html

Cy Girl Mystere is a Stealth Operative who is highly trained in convert tactics and extended operations. Her big suit is specifically designed
to conceal her from heat seeking technology allowing her infiltrate secure locations undetected and her weapon selection enhances
her stealth techniques. Mystere is very silent and very deadly.

Looks really cool. I love the Cool/Cy Girls and I have been hurting since BBI has stopped bringing them to the States. This news has made my day.

Hopefully this will be a sign of things to come. Maybe BBI will start to import Cool Girls again and we won't have to pay 180.00 for a Takara Duenan Knute or Motoko Kusanagi.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Looks good. I have 2 of the Cy Girls figures - Aurora and Destiny. They just kinda caught my eye because of the space and BFG crotch rocket gear. I don't collect the line as a whole but I've generally liked the more military or police/agent themed figures. I'd pick this one up, too if it was a reasonable price point. I think the HS looks great. Sometimes the CY Girls looked a bit too young for my liking (which is why I only own 2).

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.