One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to remember recently that a few of these new sets from some fairly new company were announced. However, I can’t for the life of me remember where I saw them or seem to locate them anywhere on the forum.

Can anyone help me find them? Or was I imagining things?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I seem to remember recently that a few of these new sets from some fairly new company were announced. However, I can't for the life of me remember where I saw them or seem to locate them anywhere on the forum.

Can anyone help me find them? Or was I imagining things?
I think you meant these?

QORANGE QOTOYS Heroes Series - Army Army 87 12-inch soldier set forward [52TOY1014214], -big toy store

They are releasing a total of six different sets, all on the 1937 KMT Chinese soldiers. The weapons are all wood and metal and so are the accessories.
I think I'll be getting a few of these myself!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think you meant these?

QORANGE QOTOYS Heroes Series - Army Army 87 12-inch soldier set forward [52TOY1014214], -big toy store

They are releasing a total of six different sets, all on the 1937 KMT Chinese soldiers. The weapons are all wood and metal and so are the accessories.
I think I'll be getting a few of these myself!
These look really good. Confusing to see what you get from that site as $199.99 looks like the price for two uniforms plus all the weapons and gear. Which means you'd be one uniform short.

There are 6 sets: 3 winter and 3 summer in either rifle, SMG or LMG configuration.

Figurestation.com has all 6 listed individually priced at $86.13; $86.13 and $71,28:

1004A:

1004B:

1004C:

1005A:

1005B:

1005C:

QOTOYS issued this statement on the BBICN Forum on 10th May:

In response to the testimonial testimony of each player, many changes were made to the subject matter. Due to the lack of production capacity in the factory after the factory, QOTOYS related packages were postponed for shipment. I hereby express my profound apologies.

QOM1003, QOM1006 The more the subject matter products will be gradually distributed next week, QOM1004, QOM1005 are in tight production.

Thank you for your continuous attention and patience with this product. I hope you can continue to support our new product!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please email the official customer [email protected] and you will be happy to serve you. Thank you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you Minotaur for the elaboration! These looks superb indeed. And I just realized like you said, these are summer (Battle of Shanghai) and winter (Battle of Nanjing) uniforms.
Nice to see companies doing research on the subject!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you Minotaur for the elaboration! These looks superb indeed. And I just realized like you said, these are summer (Battle of Shanghai) and winter (Battle of Nanjing) uniforms.
Nice to see companies doing research on the subject!
The BBICN Forum page has full listings of everything included in each set:

http://lt.bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=328753&extra=&page=1

The rifle and MP18 are even show broken down into their components:

Figure Station is the only place I've seen these on that I'm familiar with, but they always take full payment up front.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I put an order in with Figure Station for 1004A, 1004B and 1005C.

When Paypal completed I received a message saying that, 'We have placed a temporary pending status on this transaction.'

PayPal is required to review certain transactions in order to minimise risk for us or our customers. The payment you sent is currently being reviewed and we will complete this process within 72 hours. This review involves this transaction only and does not affect the use of your PayPal account.

Yours sincerely,
Your PayPal team
I Googled the issue and it was mentioned that certain descriptions or codes are flagged up for checking. So I looked at one of the orders:

QORANGE QOTOYS QOM-1005C 1/6 87D IN ShangHai 1937 set

First thing I Googled was 'QOM'.

Turns out that Qom is the eighth largest city in Iran! Guessing this is the reason why Paypal have to make some checks first.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I found this video today which is a pretty useful, easy reference guide:

EDIT: Figure Station emailed to say not to worry about the pending status as this happens sometimes. Two minutes after that I got a personal, 'non-auto' response from Paypal to say that these are usually resolved within 24 hours.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found this video today which is a pretty useful, easy reference guide:

EDIT: Figure Station emailed to say not to worry about the pending status as this happens sometimes. Two minutes after that I got a personal, 'non-auto' response from Paypal to say that these are usually resolved within 24 hours.
Already found that, a great source for sure! I recommend it to anyone really interested in this subject.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Got an email from Figure Station that their supplier has these down for release in July.

I also had to change my order. All the riflemen had sold out, so I switched 1004A to 1005B.

In fact, after my order everything has now sold out apart from 1004C and 1005B.

Figure Station's page hasn't updated yet so the stock/order levels showing can't be guaranteed upon.

They said that if 1004A (or 1005A) become available again they will change the order.

Either way will work for me as I already have the Solder Story 31st Infantry Division 1938 Battle of Tai'erzhuang, which has a wood and metal rifle.

Just means I would have a group of three in blue winter uniforms, and one apple green to face off against the KadHobby Pattiz Japanese infantryman.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Any idea what's up with FigureStation?

For the last few months their website has been unusable. Anything you clicked on took you straight back to the home page.

Today when you try to get to the site you get the response:

Sorry, the website www.figurestation.com.hk cannot be found.
I sent them an email and got this response:

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
No mx record found for domain=figurestation.com.hk
Yet their Facebook page has been continually updated throughout this time. How have customers even been ordering from them?

As a last resort I sent them a Facebook message. If I don't hear anything in a week I'll start a Paypal investigation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts