One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up my 1:6 scale brethren.. GSTG has the new Barracks Sargent Falklands sets up for preorder. Just 500 sets world wide. You can preview the sets on OCSF.. Pics are up over there. With the new TS anniversary figure up @ EBT. And all the previous HT, ACE and BBI stuff up for grabs, this looks to be one expensive summer for all of us. AHH.. What to buy, sooooo little $$$$.:fit

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
A pre-order is not in stock.But still it's a good sign.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
Had a totally noob question..

Is the Falklands SAS figure correctly portrayed with a AK-47 ? Shouldn't a M16 be more appropriate??

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
These are due to be mailed out end of May.

Pre orders are cheaper direct from Larry.

I think its accepted the AK is wrong - but hey - saves me buying one for my PMC bash.

·
retired firefighter
2,943 Posts
very nice......but...............................

how bout the Argentine spec forces who spearheaded the attack? nice to have there uni represented

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Had a totally noob question..

Is the Falklands SAS figure correctly portrayed with a AK-47 ? Shouldn't a M16 be more appropriate??
Aye - M16, XM177E1 or SLR would be accurate for the rifle. He should have DPM pattern windproof trousers and the DPM shirt is questionable(a norgie shirt like DML "Graham" would be more appropriate).

The RMP figure has even more accuracy issues - looks more like he should be in Northern Ireland than the Falklands.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Aye - M16, XM177E1 or SLR would be accurate for the rifle. He should have DPM pattern windproof trousers and the DPM shirt is questionable(a norgie shirt like DML "Graham" would be more appropriate).

The RMP figure has even more accuracy issues - looks more like he should be in Northern Ireland than the Falklands.
Yup, i agreed with you..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.