One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Tung and I got Toy Soldier to make up some BDU Sets cause we get asked all the time here at the store for Black Colored BDUs. So we had black and grey sets made. Since we're trying this out (not hundreds of sets produced) and if it goes well, we may get more custom stuff like this done. The Black set comes with the blouse (Top), Trousers (Pants), Pant Belt (Black color), T-Shirt (Black color), Patrol Cap (Black color), and Balaclava (black color, 3 hole version). The Mouse Grey Set comes with Blouse (top), Trousers (Pants), Pants Belt (black color), T-Shirt (Black Color), and Boonie Hat (mouse grey).

more pics on our site.

nan

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
It looks like these could be useful for all sorts of SWAT/ tactical team type bashes. I hope they do well for you.

·
I got you "covered" ! (OSW Staff)
5,758 Posts
If Hardcase(Clay) didn't buy them all, mine should be on the way!!!!!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
"Black is sexy, black is cool." -Tung

Fernando

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Gimmie, gimmie, gimme, I cant get there til Saturday if there are any left I'm getting one of each.... That is if Vapor Doesnt by them all for his trades list... lol, lol, lol....

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
I Saw them yesterday too!!!!! Hey Tung thank you for helping me on the TS LC2 gear man.

Casey, It true! Someone buy a really HUGE order. I mean HUGE.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Broadshore said:
I Saw them yesterday too!!!!! Hey Tung thank you for helping me on the TS LC2 gear man.

Casey, It true! Someone buy a really HUGE order. I mean HUGE.
Thats just great!:sadshake Now none for the little People....:cry Curse E-tailers, Curse you all...:mad We'll except Brian over at Blackopstoys...:erm

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Great to see someone doing subjects like these. A set of Nam LEAF pattern would be nice . Could you consider doing the short brimmed boonie/bushhat in OD as a seperate release for Vietnam era figs? It was the standard patrol headdress for Aussie and New Zealand troops who rarely wore helmets except whan expecting a heavily mined area.
AL

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts