One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone has got one of these yet? I've used a lot of Battlegear toys stuff for various figures and they always impress me with their detail and accuracy. I will probably pick one up either way. Would be great for my Horvath custom. Just wondering if anyone has tried this piece out yet and could comment on how it fits on a figure? It has to be an upgrade from the Dragon Haversack, that thing was way too big. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
-Ryan

here's a pic

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Well with DML fetching high price these days on Evil Bay and the three figures they did come with (Hunt and Peck, Bud, and Mike) becoming rare it'll be a welcome addition especially since the M1928 Haversack is one of the most mislooked item of all the major manufactures. Nearly over 75% of vintage WWII photos and videos I've seen has shown the standard US Infantry soldier having one yet it seems that the US soldier marched across Europe with nothing more than a cartridge belt, canteen, 1st aid kit, bayonet, weapon, and helmet with most of DML's releases (of course unless its Airborne and than you get everything).

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. You can check them out at Battlegeartoys.com They have the 1918 and 1928 styles for sale.

Shaggy, I agree that this is a very overlooked piece by all of the 1/6 manufacturers eventhough it seemed to be a very popularly used garment. I guess I have to pick one up from the BGT website. They always seem to turn out top notch stuff so I would imagine this would be the same.
Anyway, Thanks for the help!
-Ryan

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome. This is what I figured since all of the BGT stuff I've got is really good quality. Just wanted to make sure about the scale. Guess Im going to have to order this one soon!
Thanks, Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts