One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got the new hotstuff figure. It's a nice figure and the colour is a good match to my Black Widow headsculpt.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
image.jpg

·
Registered
700 Posts
Re: New and old Hotstuff girls.

Thanks for sharing the picture. Please give us your opinion about the poseability of the new Hot Stuff figure. Also the quality of the silicone. I know some of our friends have shared their thoughts already, but a new opinion doesn't hurt. Thanks!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

Thanks for sharing the picture. Please give us your opinion about the poseability of the new Hot Stuff figure. Also the quality of the silicone. I know some of our friends have shared their thoughts already, but a new opinion doesn't hurt. Thanks!
The possibility is hard to gauge at the moment, the joints are stiff so I'm not forcing them to much. The silicone looks and feels good, the finish is better than 1.0 which has problems with the fingers and toes. The sculpting on the body is nice and has more detail than first body. The colour of the body is a match for hot toys's first 'Black Widow' headsculpt, the next closest headsculpt colour wise is 'Baby Doll', the 'Cat Woman' head also is good colour match but it sits a bit high on the neck and the second 'Black Widow' sits to high. The Kumik heads are just bit yellow but sit nicely.
I guess I should post some photos.

·
Registered
194 Posts

The possibility is hard to gauge at the moment, the joints are stiff so I'm not forcing them to much. The silicone looks and feels good, the finish is better than 1.0 which has problems with the fingers and toes. The sculpting on the body is nice and has more detail than first body. The colour of the body is a match for hot toys's first 'Black Widow' headsculpt, the next closest headsculpt colour wise is 'Baby Doll', the 'Cat Woman' head also is good colour match but it sits a bit high on the neck and the second 'Black Widow' sits to high. The Kumik heads are just bit yellow but sit nicely.
I guess I should post some photos.
Hi Stu,

Useful post, I to recently acquired the new pale second generation body and the differences are subtle. For me the skin tone, improved mold lines and extremities are the main ones. Flexibility really seems to be the same. Managed to locate a pale Kumik sculpt that isn't a bad match, fitting to the cone connector proved to be no drama. Just reshaped shorter and rounded slightly. Will post pics soon.

Ian

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

This the 'Black widow' head.

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    60.1 KB Views: 519

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

'Baby doll' head

Attachments

55.6 KB Views: 413

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

'Cat woman' head

Attachments

67.7 KB Views: 368

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Kumik head; K020.

Attachments

57.5 KB Views: 308

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Kumik head; KM037. All the photos taken will natural light on my phone.

Attachments

80.4 KB Views: 332

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
btw, can they sit more gracefully? when compared to phicen, is HotStuff's clutch system has advantage over ratcheting system?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
btw, can they sit more gracefully? when compared to phicen, is HotStuff's clutch system has advantage over ratcheting system?
I don't have a phicen female figure yet so I can't compare.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Well, I do have Phicesn and version 1 of Hot Stuff. The clutch system is complicated, especially in extreme poses. The Phicens are easier to pose, but the latest version is very fragile, I already broke two waists.

The Hot Stuff are really nice but they lack poseability capability, at least version 1. What I like about the Phicens is that they are more voluptuous and have a more muscular physique.

It is really worth to have both, more fun.

Regards!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts