One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Now I'm just asking around to see if any of you guys know of any new ACU figures being released soon, or any new ACU sets. (I'm kinda an ACU addict) :lol

thanks in advance guys

-rob

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Yes I am sure there will be.There is most likely a bunch of material that was used to make the ACU pattern.And until the ACU is no longer being used by the ARMY,I'm sure someone will make more 1/6 figs

BBi has a figure coming out in the next few months supposedly along with the Multicam figure.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Sorry about that HP!My boss walked in.I edited it for you approval

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mx22 said:
I think Soldier Story was planning to release another gunner with fixed stock M249 machine gun and think figure had ACU gear too. Not too sure now though...

Ohh and of course don't forget that one of the Hot Toys Snipers will be coming with ACU parka or something...

Alexei
yeah, The acu for him looks like a huge improvement over the airborne ranger version.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Someone should do a current Ranger figure - ACUs, "ranger green" vest(Eagle Industries CIRAS, RRV and/or Plate Carrier w/Cummerbund), tan painted helmet(Rustoleum 1917 Khaki), M4 with crane stock. Hint Hint! ;)

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
justin_g said:
Someone should do a current Ranger figure - ACUs, "ranger green" vest(Eagle Industries CIRAS, RRV and/or Plate Carrier w/Cummerbund), tan painted helmet(Rustoleum 1917 Khaki), M4 with crane stock. Hint Hint! ;)
You must be in the know!!!

·
Lawl! it's ze Luftwaffle!
1,528 Posts
justin_g said:
LOL CUMMERBUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man most popular word in chats.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
I know there is at least one ACU figure coming before the end of the year,or very early next year.But beyond that,who knows.I'm sure HT will be putting out the odd random figure with ACU on somewhere.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.