One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this has been posted or not. Was at TRU in Camphill Pa. yesterday and they had a peg full of MG-42's. Comes with 2 MG-42's, 2 ammo belts, 2 ammo magazines(forgive my ignorance, im not sure if thats what they are called)and some kind of frame that carries the magazines. Also has like 8 spent shell casings. I have pics from my cell phone if anyone is interested, but will not be able to post them till later.

·
Registered
292 Posts
After kicking my way past hundreds of housewives clogging up the aisles gabbing, there was nothing but 1/18th stuff at the sole remaining local TRU.

Been a while since I was in there - it looks like they went back to the 'grocery store' format instead of the FAO style.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fusilier1944 said:
Are you referring to the Mg-34 set they've got out? I don't think they've done the Mg-42. Here's a link to the "press release" on their website:
http://www.21stcenturytoys.com/area21/articles.asp?newsID=289
Nothing in my area yet either. They're supposed to show up at the Wallmart too.
Whoops, my bad. That is the set that I seen. You'll have to excuse my ignorance on German firearms.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I saw those at Walmart yesterday. Two pegs full and not a bit of modern...:(.

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
My TRU has had these for 2-3 weeks already. I looked them over, but passed. After the Thompson set, I thought we'd see something better.

The only difference I can see between the two MG's is one has the bipod mounted close to the muzzle, the other has the bipod mounted close to the breech.

If you don't already have some MG-34's, this is the best you can get for the price (2 MGs for $9.99-TRU, $8-WM).

Don't get me wrong, these are great MGs, just not something groundbreaking. :erm

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Not to mention some nice conversion fodder for Imperial Sandtrooper blaster rifles ...

·
Graduated from Ninja Tech
3,427 Posts
Mortar Conn said:
Not to mention some nice conversion fodder for Imperial Sandtrooper blaster rifles ...
Exactly and for a decent prices too.

I wouldnt even feel so guilty doing crazy mods on these for my Star Wars/scifi bashes than I would using Dragons or other better brands. I even have a few Dragon Mg34 and 42s Im affraid to mod since they have lots of cool life like features.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.