One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently received this 2014 Robocop 3.0 on RC motorcycle.
These should be hitting hitting stores in the USA now and should reach Europe by February-March.
I haven't yet tested the RC function yet but here's a couple quick pics of the new toy of Robocop from the 2014 reboot movie. The figure is non removable from the motorcycle and has cut joints at the shoulders, left wrist and neck (there also appears to be hip joints, but since the figure is fixed to the motorcycle they can't move) the paint on the toy is nothing great (the face and hand are plain flesh tone paint with no details, the suit has no paint other than the red visor line), the sculpting is acceptable and the accessories are light (one hand gun with some painted detail).
Though this isn't listed as any particular scale it is close to somewhere between 1:6 and 1:7 scale, so should look fine in the background of displays of either scale.
These should retail about 30-40 dollars/pounds so not too bad a price for a licensed movie RC toy. Good gift for fanboys aged 4-40 :) i have posed it with the vintage talking Robocop figure from the old movies and the Mcfarlane 12 inch battle damaged Robocop figure :)

Automotive tire Toy Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle

Helmet Motorcycle Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive tire Sports gear Automotive design Sports equipment Toy

Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Automotive design

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive design Automotive exterior

Motorcycle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Fuel tank Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire

Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Gun barrel

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He looks pretty cool. I'd be tempted to remove him form the bike and do some serious modifying to his armor by putting it on an articulated body. Then I have a new 1:6 Robocop for a fraction of the cost. Do you think that would work for this figure?

AFM
i'd say best just wait for the 12 inch figure that's gonna be released any time now.

@ryanbayliss the figure is attached at the ankles and possibly the butt. shouldn't be too much work to remove from the bike.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,956 Posts
I have a gut feeling we'll see a 1:6 ROBOCOP and probably a ROBOCOP integrated with the motorcycle (ala TRON: LEGACY ) from HOT TOYS in 2014.

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a gut feeling we'll see a 1:6 ROBOCOP and probably a ROBOCOP integrated with the motorcycle (ala TRON: LEGACY ) from HOT TOYS in 2014.
i think 3a got the license

1 - 9 of 9 Posts