One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up theses new Jakks wrestling figures at wal-mart for 19.99 each. They are way better than the old Jakks figures and have decent articulation for a figure this muscular. Double jointed knees but not arms, full shoulder movement. Swivel ankle and the "diaper crotch" are the only real down sides. The only pants I could fit on the Lashley figure were from the old Jakks Big Show figure and the T-shirt is power team. I think they are a pretty good base for really big guys and superheroes though. The HHH figure is about 12 3/4", Lashley 12 1/2" and CM Punk 12 1/4". Punk and Mysterio who they did not have also have a different torso than HHH and Lashley and the heads, hands, and upper and lower bodies are interchangeable.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Awesome find. I don't know why some of the major players (until now)haven't released a plain figure like this. The articulation wouldn't have to be great, just general posing, so that we could bash warrior figures or super heroes, or any other muscular figure. I will be checking these out myself.

·
Registered
854 Posts
these are great I used mine for Bishop ( xmen ) custom , turned out real well IMHO.
unfortunatly though they are not for sale in Australia so I had to ship it over ..75:00 dollars later :( .. but if you guys cn get them for 20:00 then go for it they are great

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.