One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
BBICN ONLINE
4,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 Version Male Body Series with Highly Cost-Effective Edge

The latest 2014 Version Male Body Series with highly cost-effective edge are now available to the market, and the details are as follows:

Product Item:

MX02-A Caucasian Skin Tone (Matte)
MX02-B Asian Skin Tone (Matte)

Production Details:

- Body x 1
- Pair of Relaxed Hand x 1
- Pair of Grip Hand x 1
- Pair of Hook-Gun Hand x 1
- Pair of Thigh Thickening Adaptor x 1
- Long Head Adaptor x 1
- Short Head Adaptor x 1

..............................................................................................................

2014版高性价比男素体

2014年最新版男素体系列,产品极具性价比,细节描述如下:

产品编号:MX02

MX02-A 欧美人肤色(亚光)
MX02-B 亚洲人肤色(亚光)

产品配置:

-素体1个
-放松手型1对
-握拳手型1对
-钩枪手型1对
-大腿加粗器1对
-长脖头部连接器1个
-短脖头部连接器1个

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Re: VERYCOOL:1/6 Male Body 2014 Version Series - MX02#

Nice, seems to me this is a modified copy of the advanced muscular HT bodies. I've been thinking of getting a few more of those.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts

If I didn't know better I'd say these are TTM 22"s:think

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

Hmmm... Doly is right. It's more like the TTM16 Advanced, the Lincoln Burrows muscle body. It's not a clone of a narrow shoulders body. It's hardly a TTM22 either (slim body it is not).

·
Registered
852 Posts

Ohh yeah I will stock pile these
great news .. now just how much is the price ?

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts

Hmm, they give it the high clavicles of an Advanced, but, they then put an ordinary neck with it. Cue many neckless looking heads when you clothe them. When is someone going to think of everything when it comes to a body!?

There always seems to be one thing that doesn't look like it'll work.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

Hmm, they give it the high clavicles of an Advanced, but, they then put an ordinary neck with it. Cue many neckless looking heads when you clothe them. When is someone going to think of everything when it comes to a body!?

CHEERS!
Huh?? I don't get it. What's wrong with the neck?

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
Description says a matte finish, but from the photos the hands still look to be a bit shiny when compared to HT, DAM, SS, etc.

I may pick up one though, depending on the price.

David

·
Super mega jedi ninja
1,510 Posts
What with the hand selection? Images show 2 right gun, 3 left relaxed, then 2 fist and a right relaxed. There is no gripping, no gripping, no gripping. I need to lay down, sorry for the rant

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
According to the parts list:
- Pair of Grip Hand x 1
I like that with these hands, figures have the option of settling things with their fists...

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts

CHEERS!
The neck seems to sit pretty high to me compared to the original HT TT.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Very nice looking body. As far as HT goes, the TTM16 Advanced was my favorite. They needed to make more before discontinuing. I do agree with rogerbee that the long neck adapter needs to look just a tad long-er. If I'm not mistaken the TTM16s had even longer necks than what is shown here so they'd look good clothed. Hope these guys tweak that before release.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Neck does look short, other than that a very good looking base body.

Trying to imagine a chin and a collared shirt is throwing me off though.

G

·
I just wonder why they put so much effort naming these, instead of just naming them truetype rip-offs and get done with it

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts

Huh?? I don't get it. What's wrong with the neck?
If you look at the neckpost for neckless heads, it's a standard length post like the one that comes with the Narrows. Put BDU's or a shirt with a collar on and the neck will just disappear.

The neck seems to sit pretty high to me compared to the original HT TT.
Necked heads should be fine and the raised clavicles might actually help with less giraffe neck.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
This definitely the year of the bodies male and female...seem like all I have been buying lately is head sculpts (mostly female) and bodies (mostly female) I will pick up a few of these. Just what I need. Looks pretty great to me....it would be a big plus if they were taller than the Hot Toys version of this body.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts