One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, this is for sure a LOOSE BIT.. but something i wanted to tell, because it was so funny to me :)

the other day i was doing a beard on a BBI Head & decided that since this is Phoenix, the hottest place in the world( ok, the hottest place i have ever been to) .. i decided to put the HS with the sculpy outside to harden. i didnt want to BOIL, or hair dryer it.. so i thought, what could be the harm? :doh

well, i guess this is the "monsoon season" ( thats hardly the proper term, but thats what they call it here) .. so the other night it stormed!! hard!!

the next morning, the HS was gone.. i looked a bit for it, but kinda figured it was lost forever..

well, Sunday.. 3 full days since the storm.. i found it!!:woohoo
it had really gotten far.. being carried by water & wind.. i wish i could ask him about the trip.. ok, back to reality.. in any case.. i have the HS & will add it to a future bash & share the fun story then!!

thank for letting me share!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I'm troubled by the idea of rain in Phoenix. Are you sure they're not just telling you that's where you are? I always figured that if it rained there, the population would walk outside and look up, mouths agape, and drown like turkeys.

Nice you recovered the HS, a happy ending.

·
Devils and Dust
2,040 Posts
I'm troubled by the idea of rain in Phoenix. Are you sure they're not just telling you that's where you are? I always figured that if it rained there, the population would walk outside and look up, mouths agape, and drown like turkeys.

Nice you recovered the HS, a happy ending.
Or, behave as those from the more southern climates who loose all reasoning when a "snow blizzard" hits. I have seen it numerous times. I would always look for the snow, only to realize that 1/2 inch of mush on the ground was it. Ya woulda thunk it was armygeddin:lol:lol

Seriously, how did the wee HS , ahem, weather, the trip? And how in the world did you happen to find it?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well.. he did "weather" the trip fine.. a bit dirty, but none the worse.. I found him the only way ya could.. look for the only thing white in a sea of tan! since the beard was all white sculpy, he was easy to spot.. I just had to imagine where it might have drifted to..I was amazed I found it.. makes for a fun story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts