One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting never the less and this "professor happens to be a distant relative of at least seven alleged murderers. ", incredible how they can trace all his linage. So correct me if I'm wrong but technically that means he's a time bomb waiting to crack?
Time will tell.

But if anyone goes missing or dies an untimely death around him I'd make him suspect número uno.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
This guy's full of crap.

To accept any of this nonsense is to be predisposed to the notion that murderous tendencies are genetic.

I reject that notion.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
At least he's honest about it, and shares it to the world....
Is it about being honest, or is it about injecting one's genetic makeup as an excuse for sorry behavior?

·
in-the-closet lesbian
4,334 Posts
most people don't understand psychopathy, it may be be genetic but can also be triggered by early upbringing. Psychopathy is not linked to violence, however if a psychopath is also smart and violent they can make dangerous serial killers, if they are also smart but not violent then they make successful CEO's, judges etc. if they are also violent but not smart they will get themselves in jail pretty quick. Most Psychopaths will never be violent as violence is not part of psychopathy, they just simply don't feel the emotions others feel, and that can be beneficial in certain roles. psychopathy in itself isn't really a bad thing so much.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Humans have violence integrated into our genetic code. The early species were hunters and predators, and our history has been filled with war, violence and atrocities. I'd say there's enough violence in our history to suggest it's part of what we are at the base level, whether or not we choose to rise above that is a different matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts