One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've been hovering over the forums for a few months and found the courage to post some shots of one of my kitbashes. I got interested in 1/6 figures because I wanted to have some sort of figure of some of the characters from the novels I'm trying to write. This is Nelly. She's an enforcer for a gang that delivers wholesale narcotics. The camera I have is a point-'n-shoot from 2003, so I apologize for the awful quality.

nelly-a.jpg nelly-b.jpg

I still need to get her some thigh-high stockings and black ankle boots. This is a commission I had done for her by NanFe from deviantART: Capture.jpg - I have some little spikes that people put on their fingernails that I'm going to try glueing to her jacket.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Andy - Thanks! I wrote a few novels back in the day but scrapped them all xD - Good luck on your third novel. It's fun having a character figure standing in front of the monitor or next to a notepad while writing.

@TexasToys - Thanks!

@Toylion - I may have to get those, but I have a non-removable feet Phicen so platform heels would look better. I could switch to a removable feet Phicen. Thanks for the link!

I'm thinking for the shoes: I ordered this recently: 1/6 Yellow Women High-heeled Shoe For 12" Female Phicen Nonremovable Feet Body | eBay, and I plan to paint them black (hopefully it works). For the top flap, I'm going to sew a little ankle cuff "thing" using some synthetic leather fabric I have.

I thought of getting this: Shoes for Integrity Fashion royalty Ⅱ FR2 natalia kyori dania giselle isha black | eBay to just paint the white part, but they're not for Phicen sized feet.

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Nice custom, and good luck with the book and customizing the figure to go along with it!

Those won't work with this figure. The ball-joints in those boots are incompatible with any of the stainless-steel skeleton Phicen bodies. You're going to have to go with a boot that will fit an actual foot. Verycool has boots that go up the shin which you might be able to mod, or you can try paul_zhangby on eBay, who makes boots for Phicen figures (and who has said they will do customs on the FB group where I learned about them).

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments. :3 It's kind of cool having a figure of your character sitting on the table as you write. I tried painting anime garage kits and modding them into my own characters, but then I found out about 1/6 scale products and really fell in love with the realism. haha

I noticed that about those boots, too, that the ball joint won't make it work. Plus the heels aren't high enough. haha I appreciate the link, though. On that same website, I saw they were selling the boots alone from the new ninja set: Ninjia - Boots (For Feet) - Toy Anxiety. I ordered them and will see how they look.

I ordered from paul before. I ordered a pair of yellow boots a week ago and plan to paint them black. I'll look for his facebook page, and maybe I can get some black platform boots made.

Thanks for the input, everyone!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'll just continue using this thread for my pictures, so I don't spam the forum. haha

I decided to switch Nelly's body to the mid-bust size that came out last year. Leather jackets just don't look "right" on larger chests. I have a couple Pale ones that I bought last fall before I realized how they're not very compatible with the skin tone of many headsculpts. I plan to get a couple Suntan S17B bodies and switch her to those.

I ordered a loose plaid shirt from the Dam Toys Combat Girls that came out recently, but the shirt was too small to fit even on the mid-bust phicen, so I found a men's plaid shirt. It works well--the sleeves are long, but it works. I edited the skin tone on the body to match the headsculpt. Later on, I'll switch this outfit and head to a suntan body.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So far, so good
Great Figure and Pictures !
Thanks! :3 I hope it gets better with the new body.

Hi, and nice looking kitbash. If I might ask, what is the cross necklace from?
Thank you - I got the necklace from here: 1/6 scale cross necklace Bracelet Priest for hot toys phicen Kumik verycool❶USA❶ | eBay - you can also search "1/6 cross necklace" and find a few around. I went to Walmart last month and found a chain with oodles of cross charms for around 3 bucks, so I bought that and some necklace chain, so I hope to make more for her that go down to her stomach. Crap, I forgot to put it on the new pictures. haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts