One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only seen one of these once, which was in a D-boy bash by someone. Its a mineral water clear plastic bottle? Does anyone know of a source of these please in 1/6th? I have scowered ebay and the internet to no luck, but someone somewhere obviously makes them!! Thanks

Nick

Attachments

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Man you just missed the boat on this one. A guy with the ebay name "barbie_size" had all kinds of 1/6 goodies, including 1/6 Dasani water bottles, but I received an email notice the other day that ebay had pulled some of his listings and now all of his listings are down.

You might keep an eye on him though. It could've been some technicality and he may be up and running again soon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
There was at least one Barbie set a couple of few years ago that had the larger type plastic bottles. The bottles are plain, but it is easy enough to find the right kind of label, resize it, and print it out. It'll probably be a lot easier to find the label than the bottles though now!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I think it'd be cool if a company like Re-Ment would throw us a bone and pump out a few sets of water bottle cases. I'd probably stack a couple up in the hmmwv and just forget about them, while others are dispersed around other figures individually and scattered in dios.

I see a lot of water bottles on ebay, but they're like 1/12 or something, so they look silly in figure's hands. :(

·
Soldier
979 Posts
I just bought a lot of 5 clear water bottles on Ebay for $3, I just searched "Barbie Water Bottle" and a couple of hits came up...there's still a few left. If it doesn't work out PM in a few days when I get mine and I'll send you a few.

·
Furious Genius
1,973 Posts
Hasbro made one (2 liter I think) that came with an accessory set. Gulf War set or dessert set, something like that. There was also a miniature Battleship game box in the set.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Here's a pic of one of the barbie sized ones.I got it off EBAY.it's not the size of the bigger bottles,but it works as one of the vending machine size bottles.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts