One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ninja Turtle
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a Green Arrow in the works and I need some tips, what I'm going for is an older Ollie Queen that exists in our modern world. I have one made but I'm not super fond of it, I'll post pics if you want to see. What I'm thinking of is re-doing it, I ordered a gi joe retaliation storm shadow coat and was wondering if that would look good for my project.
any help is appreciated

also, sorry for the grammatical errors, I'm exhausted

·
Registered
671 Posts
Are you going for a comic inspired version or one inspired by the new TV show?

There's a good SS headsculpt from a figure not too long ago that had a similar goatee and I *think* it even had a scar which would be perfect for an older, battle hardened Ollie.

As for clothing, it'll really depend on the style you're going for.

·
Registered
671 Posts
It was the Soldier Story US Army FCS Testing Team "TF" Version. Here's a pic of the sculpt...

Just need to sculpt a mustache and paint them a lighter shade of blonde and voila!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
It was the Soldier Story US Army FCS Testing Team "TF" Version. Here's a pic of the sculpt...

Just need to sculpt a mustache and paint them a lighter shade of blonde and voila!
I agree. I used this head sculpt on a bash it has a lot of detail and the eyes give it a serious and determined expression.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
That's a really nice sculpt and I can see an Olly Queen in there, whether drawn from the comics version or a projected "realistic version." I could buy it being a future face of Stephen Amell himself somewhere after "it's not the years honey, it's the mileage."

Beyond his face, if you're looking for suggestions on garb and gear, available bows etc, the description of an "older Ollie Queen that exists in our modern world" could mean a lot of things. So it would help if you defined your goal, showing what you've got going already or maybe finding a comics panel in line with where you want to go. There's lots of variant / alternate / future Green Arrows that have shown up so if you fixed on one specific panel that approximates what you want, it could be easier to make it physical.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
This is one I started a few months back and never quite finished.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts