One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been out of the modern loop for awhile and have some questions I could really use answers to.
Does anybody make a camo know as TRU-SPEC MULTICAM, its a desert schme but with some green in it too.
Is there another desert camo with shades of green in it?
Who carrys desert TIGER STRIPE?
I'm wanting to make a custom assault rifgle. Something like the typical British rifle with a grenade launcher.I'd kinda like it in tan and I seem to recall seeing a carded set but dk if I did or just wishful thinking.
Where would I find SCI-fi type body armor? Something like ALIENS Marines would have worn?
I have just started putting this figure together and hit my first "snags" So and help, advice is mucho appreciated!

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
So far Multicam has only been used in 1/6 on the chestrig & pouches that came with the BBi 2007 Anniversary figure "Joe Brennan". BBi/Merit has official rights on the pattern in 1/6 and have previewed a full figure with the US Army "future warrior" gear which hopefully is coming "soon".

The aforementioned figure had a desert tiger stripe uniform, Hot Toys have also made a couple of uniforms in desert tiger stripe as well(eg: recent USMC sniper).

Barracks Sgt/RMC made a carded set with the British L85/SA80 rifle in tan. No grenade launcher on it though, just two rifles and a helmet iirc.

Some places have parted out the Hot Toys Aliens Colonial Marine figures, try ebay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts