One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
One Kickass Repaint.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got myself an awesome custom made head that someone on ebay made for me ( Thanks, Dollsbyky! ), and here's my problem.

The neck hole is only 4-5 millimeters in diameter, all my bodies ( Cy Girls, CY Perfect body, soldier story, etc ) have a neck post that is 7 millimeters and 8 millimeters, and are all the tapered type, so none will fit. Before I go about looking for a body, and hoping it will fit, does anyone got some ideas how I could fix this problem? And I don't wanna risk wrecking the head, I've waited too long to risk ruining it.

Thanks for any help. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
What kind of material ist the Head?
If it is something like Fimo, you can use a 8mm Drill. Use the Drill only with your fingers and not by a maschine. That shoult work.

·
Eagle Eye Joe
2,578 Posts
I did one that was solid resin and had no hole at all. I used a couple of different bits with my dremel tool and just worked on it slowly and carefully anf it turned out great. I guess I should note that my dremel is variable speed, which came in handy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.