One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for head sculpts that look relatively similar to the following portraits. A passing resemblance is all that's required - the right kind of look, not necessarily bang-on.

There were another two portraits of two other characters but I have managed to source sculpts for those, these are the two I haven't managed to find any for yet. To match the sculpts I've found for the other two figures (SS), I'd be looking for SS/DAM/HT quality sculpts if possible.

Any help appreciated - thanks!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
:think Well, that's a tough one. your best bet is probably to search every trader you know of and also search for sculpts on ebay that might suit your needs.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:think Well, that's a tough one. your best bet is probably to search every trader you know of and also search for sculpts on ebay that might suit your needs.
Yeah, that's what I've been trying, with not too much joy. :dunno As I said I found sculpts for the other two I was looking for, but not these. That's why I was seeing if anyone knows any (or owns any) that they immediately can see a resemblance to.

·
Registered
306 Posts
The bottom one reminds me of the soldier story 82nd Airborne figure.

The top one looks a little like De Niro (with a splash of stallone) to me. There was a Brother production de niro figure from Heat that might work with a little putty and shadow.

I'd check for those two sculpts to begin with.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
First one looks like a mix of DeNiro and Tom Sizemore. I know custom sculpts of them pop up every now and then so you could probably find one of today quality.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clark Gregg alias shield agent Coulson for the top Andrew Garfield for the bottom one
I definitely like the Coulson sculpt for the first, but that will probably be far too expensive to consider unfortunately based on the prices I've seen it go for. Has anyone made a Garfield sculpt in 1/6 to check out?

First one looks like a mix of DeNiro and Tom Sizemore. I know custom sculpts of them pop up every now and then so you could probably find one of today quality.
I agree with you there, I'll keep a lookout. :thumb

Isn't the top one Tom Sizemore - Sgt. Horvath?
Maybe the VTS Revenger headsculpt...

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/for...-vts-revenger-brief-review-picture-heavy.html
That's a great suggestion! Really like the look of that sculpt and definitely bears a strong resemblance. That may well end up my choice. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for the contributions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts