One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

A while back at a local Joe show, I bought a pair of loose, white skis and poles. It was 14 inches long, about a good 1.5 inches longer than the Hasbro, Action Man, Action Joe, etc. skis. They're definitely not Dragon's WWII German skis. I'm suspecting it's one of the "B" level brands like Strike Force, World Peacekeepers, etc. and maybe they're from a Ski Trooper figure since both the skis and poles were molded in white plastic.

I'm trying to track down another pair (though I don't need the poles) so I wonder if anyone knows the brand so I can have a lead on what to look for, or better, has a pair for sale? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: Need Help Identifying Snow Skis

Pics would probably help alot...
Hi,

Thanks, good point. The skis are no longer stock (they are molded in white), but here they are next to the Dragon and vintage Hasbro-style (red) skis so at least their sizes can be compared. The poles that came with the skis I'm looking for are still stock in white, next to the Dragon poles and the black one is the Hasbro pole.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Need Help Identifying Snow Skis

Hi guys! Since my last post I've gotten images that identify the skis with a close up of the logo, which is M&C (Toys). Based on this I'm guessing it's by M&C Toy Centre, which makes World Peacekeepers and Power Team. I've also seen loose figures and gear on Ebay that go by "MAC Toy". I've scoured the Internet and haven't seen anything else about these skis, maybe because they're that old and because it's an off-brand 1/6 item, people don't think they're worth offering them up for sale? Anyway, does anyone have a pair of these skis in their parts bin? I see that there are a quite a few OSWarriors who collect World Peacekeepers. Thanks, everyone!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts