One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy New Year everyone !
Need some tried and true tips on removing the stickiness. I tried the search function but did not find anything.
Any help/tips would be truly appreciated !

Thanks again !

(Mods-sorry if this is in the incorrect section)

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
You could always give it a dusting of talcum powder but it would change the color of the jacket. Sounds to me there is a compatability problem between the material and the paint used to paint the jacket which you cannot change

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
I have issue with sticky residues on old Hot Toys releases, their goggles to be specific. And I use alcohol swabs (those medical alcohol wipes they use before insert syringe) to wipe it down and all the stickiness was gone. I know it's not the same as those leather materials, but give it a go.

·
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you everyone for your time and help !
Its a takara tommy cool girl ash jacket btw

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
The older Cy Girl outfits are notorious for doing this, not sure if it was the material used or some other issue, but the body suits and jackets pretty much have all gone this way, and if they have not, they will,...its one of those things of... not if ,but when...

·
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
aww shucks..i didnt know that and thats just sad.
thanks for the info and your time !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.