One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Dave,.....just a suggestion.....!!!by the moment that ilearn that you are a teacher to mount and dismount heads from body...(of action figure....obviously...)could you suggest me the correct way to detach a bobcat head and neck from the body, to mount on ht body???'I mean ...when i detach a dragon body from head, i use the hair phone, with hot air, on the neck of the head...but with the bbi g3 body (or maybe with ht heads)in which way i must do ,to evit to broke the neck......!!!!I could use the hair phone too?thanks Mario.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I've popped bbi head and neck assemblies off before without breakage, but to be sure, it might be best to heat it up a bit. My choice would be a large-mouth cup or bowl with water brought to a low boil in the microwave. Dunk it head-first up th the shoulders and let it set for a little bit. Carefully hold over a paper towel and give it a slow, steady pull.

·
super hot outside
4,362 Posts
Like pukingdog said, warm/hot, but not, boiling water is the key. I've done it many times without breaking the neck joints or the head.

Hair dryer (or as he said hair phone :D) sometimes won't work because the heat can't reach the inner part of the neck.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Lol Dave, until I read it all the way to the end I was seriously concerned about you :p

Hope they've given you good suggestions M.

·
marios1
313 Posts
thanks

Thanks Dave, and thanks to Pukingdog for his suggestion...i ll do so!!!Yes Doly, i couldnt use hair phone...to detach heads from body....but i could use it for speak with them...eh eh eh!!!!Thanks to you too!!!!Mario.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts