One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
When you say ruck, what do you mean? There are three backpacks out that are in ACU I know of. First there is the Toy Soldier (TS) MOLLE Patrol Pack that came with the US Special Forces in Army Combat Uniform (TS) (2006). However that is not a ruck. Very hard to find. Echo base may have it still.

Then there is the Camelbak Mother-load 3-Day Backpack in ACU that came with the Soldier Story 101st ABN, 3 Brigade, 2 BN M249 SAW Gunner (2007) (SS) box set. That is kind of like a ruck. Ebay is your best chance unless you can find one in the trade section of this site.

Then lastly, there is the Eberlestock Gunslinger Pack that goes with the (M/SF/080430) US Army Special Forces Sniper (Special Edition) (HT) (2008) box set. That set has not officially hit the States so, ebay is your best chance. Those are the only ACU ones I now of. Only two of those are really a ruck type. Well, one really. The other is a 3-Day.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
And if you can find one,Dragon had one with their AAFES figures.I know MonkeyDepot at one time broke them down,but that was a while ago.

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I bought the ACU SF sniper Eberlestock Gunslinger Pack over evilbay and i must say that if you don't put in the rifle, you pretty much have a rucksack as that thing is huge ( in 1/6 terms )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.