One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm making a Villan, A real Villan. Cold, dark, sinister the whole bit...Terrorist/Assasin. sort of a 2008 Lucifer fig. I need some suggestions re: A chest rig..Something snug and streem line that could conceivably be concealed beneath an over Coat.It would hold mags and a com set and throwing stilleto knives[2] if I can find them. Weapons will consist of AK47[Jones fig] hand gun a German lugar and a nasty veary leathal knife for the real dirty deeds. I have a sniper rifel and duffle bag/case for it. Any suggestions would be appreciated regarding the chest rig and the Bash. I'm going to pattern him after the Villan hunted by Sylvester Sylvestone in the Movie Nighthawk. Some of you may recall the Villan was played by a very convincing Rudgar Haur..Stumbled upon the perfect head sculpt over the weekend. Thanks again guys....:thumb

Prelim Pic's of W.I.P pic's suck but I got a few good tips today so when I finish the bash I will post better pics...

Attachments

G

·
Well you might wanna go with a Nice duffel bag rather then a sniper bag cause being a villan you need to conceal your hidden talents. The Chest Rig would have to be custom you may be able to use the TS CIA Rig thats tiny and has multiple mag and pouches on it. But may need some customize it to fit knifes on the shoulder straps, may I suggest you use small submachine gun like the MP7 thats a sweet gun to go with and is very cool looking. The Sniper rifle would have to be a DML Winona Rifle its small and maybe be able to mount a killer scope on it. I posted some pics below so that you get a reference of what the guns look like. they are both made in 1/6th by DML which are easy to find.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
As a possible alternative to the chest rig, there's also the "discrete action" vest made by TS for the Neil figure and by BBI for the recent Joe Brennan figure. They don't appear to wrap around fully and close in the front, but they might load up nicely and be concealed under a coat (even when it's opened in front).

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent Idea guys.. I just happen to have the Neil/LA crime figure vest. Vapor I love that MP7 first time I've ever seen one. You wouldnt happen to have one in your treasure chest would you.....? I have a sniper rife simular in size different model/and maker. I'll swing by EBT this weekend see if they have anymore of Neils Duffel bags they parted quite a few of those... Thanks again guys for all your help and suggestions...

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
This figure is going to rock my friend... He will no doubt be quite a handful for whatever tropps he encounters:thumb I like the afore mentioned idea of the Joe Brennan vest ( looks like it has plenty of mag capacity and it is fairly cheap to get ) That low profile chest rig Casey mentioned ( TS CIA ) is also sweet.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a lot Guys for the help and suggestions I'm going to run by EBT this weekend to gather up a few things.. I started last night with the head sculpt mounted it on a New true life HT body. Black wooly Pooly [may change to black T for fit] ACE CQB black BDU's.Hot toy cloth gloves fit to loose may go to a Dr.figures molded gloved hands. Got a set of supper cool boots from Doc. like those used in Mr. Flipflops recent B.O.P.S bash.. Which by the way was my inspiration for the Villian. I have to get an over or trench coat.. I have a leather one[BBI] but I think I want the Black one worn by the Highlander Figure or even Buffy's Spike... I'll decide once I see these in person at EBT. I have yet to post a pic of one of my Bashes but this one I will. We have to have a True villan for the B.O.P.S to take down.. " He believes he's conceled as he goes through a weapons and equipment check..Little does he know he's been ranged by a spotter and is in the Cross hairs of Sniper poised Behind a Barret .50 Cal waiting for the green light to terminate target" Yes... Like Skydancer.. I play with mine....My figures that is.... ;0)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.