One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Will Design For 1:6
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my version of Ned Stark's Bastard Son...Jon Snow of the Night Watch. I just need a decent priced Sideshow timber for his wolf. Which is now Impossible to find. Any leads to this will be appreciated. :D

Most parts came from Art Figures The King, Head from HT Sweeney Todd, Boots (which is covered) and the gloves is from a DID WW2 figure the rest are custom made from thrift store finds.

Inspiration came from these photos:

Enjoy and thanks for looking.

:thumb :cheers

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Holly crap, that is amazing:thumb:thumb

As for the wolf you could try searching "wolf figurine" on eBay in collectibles/ animals, I have seen a few there that might just work.

Like this one:
Wolf Figurine

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Very nicely done,

A great use of the HT Sweeney sculpt too, that's one you'd think would always be figure specific.

CHEERS!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cool.... and yes just like privateERIC says, its KOTM. :thumb
BTW.... about sideshow timber if i'm not wrong, ask "ngeluaku" he sale one of those.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I spent 6 hours on the highway yesterday and while daydreaming about 1/6 stuff it crossed my mind - ' I'm surprised we haven't seen Game of Thrones figures . ' With winter coming, will we see more ? I hope so. Great work.

G

·
This is something special, rovot. Seems like you’re having a good time playing with feathers lately.:lol Excellent bash.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts