One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some heavy rains a few weeks ago, there was a "river" on one side of my back yard. This river happened to be about 1/6 scale. ;)
Being somewhat of an opportunist when it comes to what happens in my backyard (remember all the pics with the cut down tree?), I grabbed my camera, my Hasbro Zodiac and a few figures. This is the result.

Thanks for looking. :)

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys! :D
Big Dave, I miss them, too. They had some very cool stuff.

LG, yep, not much in this hobby you can do that with these days, but Hasbro stuff can take a beating. Dirty toys are happy toys. :lol

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I think we all would want a backyard to set up are action figure's to play "ARMY" like we use too when we were 8-10 years old without being laugh at,it was cool to be a kid....Damm, Oh yea! LOL.... I'm a big kid and I'm still having fun in the back yard and the wife is calling me in the house to clean up and pick my toys up! Ha,ha,ha! Boy, life has come full circle.Beside if the neighbors look over the fence and start to laugh...I 6'3" and I'll knock them out! LOL!!! JoeBros,Very cool set up and SEAL's love the photo's!!! Sorry about the rant!!!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Way cool WM. I want to have some fun like this but I don't wanna lose my toy parts! :p Cool pictures though, thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts