·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Follow my latest navy seal , ready for one night ambush on the mekong

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Awesome job, man! That guy looks really great. I was thinking of using that sculpt on a Nam Special Forces guy, now I'm definitely going to make use of it, you make it look great!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It's gonna be a bad night for Charlie. Really nice, Rodrigo. I'd camo up his hands, so they don't give him away.

·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's gonna be a bad night for Charlie. Really nice, Rodrigo. I'd camo up his hands, so they don't give him away.
Pukingdog will do it...also I am waiting to arrive the HT claymore bag and boots I bought for this figure...as far I am been reading those ambush was held by 6 to 8 men team , and they would bing a lot of claymore for the kill zone and for back security , where they would blew before walk in that direction for extraction...thanks for your comments

·
RodrigoViali
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome job, man! That guy looks really great. I was thinking of using that sculpt on a Nam Special Forces guy, now I'm definitely going to make use of it, you make it look great!
This HS is great for seal project fit perfectly...go for and will not regret the final results:agree

1 - 19 of 19 Posts