Registered
2,484 Posts
Re: Navy SEAL (version 5.0) - Latest Work Inspired by Operation Red Wings

Amazing work. Very inspiring.

·
Registered
166 Posts

the sniper rifle it's a SR25 no Mk18 ( compact assault rifle or Close Quater Battle Rifle/Receiver )

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts

One of the best looking SEALs from the period I have seen. Great job!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

Great Seals TS, sharp lookin loadouts, really like the"extra-lightweight"look with the side arm in the pants pocket. Superb subtle weathering, wondering if you gave that Seals boonie a snip at the brim? Again Sweet Bashes!:thumb:thumb:shades

·
IMOK
1,023 Posts

Nicely done! You took time to make it look just right... I appreciate that. The load out is well refined and it's so, so, neat. Real sharp!!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts

Nice figure, I am not familiar with the HS. The uniform and gear layout looks great.

FYI, MK11(SR-25) is the name for that rifle you used on this figure. In the movie, he has a MK12 Mod1(SPR). MK18 is one of the small M4 carbines.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I really appreciate your comments. Thanks for pointing out the MK18 mistake. Sorry I got them mixed up but I got it fixed now. Thanks again. Glad you like it.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts

REALLY like the way it looks. Small things- not big on the binos hanging like that and REALLY think the pistol needs a dropdown or SERPA. Excellent looking piece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.