One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

Name ONE (1) 1:6 brand/manufacturer still in business you don't like and the following.

1. Why? What did they do/still doing that makes you not like them?

2. What can they do to change where you could/may like them?

3. Have you ever told them via e-mail, social media, etc.? If no, why?

4. Do you believe they'll change based on feedback from you and other collectors? If yes, why? If no, why?

Please keep it on topic and let's see if this discussion yields obvious beliefs, perceptions, and reality about the 1:6 brands discussed in this thread.

·
OSW Member
2,257 Posts
Oh come on only one 1:6 brand/manufacturer that I don't like at this time, Ok then it would have to be Kumik!!!
-
1. It was supposed to be 100% authentic Kumik KMF 032 Archer product but I noticed the discrepancy between the stock photos like the bow is different & no bow bag, the boots are different & no sword was different then what I received.
-
2. Nothing - once any business, manufacturer or company ticks me off that badly I will never do business with them again. (I do hold a grudge)
-
3. Nope, I don't do Facebook or other social media, I want nothing to do with them.
-
4. Nope, it just how they do business.
-
On a side note I'm not really happy with POPTOYS either.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hot Toys

1. They are the reason why prices have skyrocketed in this hobby, from the mere customizer who now thinks he's king of the world because he can make something and charges outrageous prices to his fellow collectors to the mediocre companies (I'm looking at you Sideshow and Big Chief Studios) who produce crap and sell it at the price of gold because HT does

2. Kill Howard Chan?

3. sure! I've made enemies among the HT cultists!

4.:lol

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Coo Model

1. That * beep * Company sells a Skeleton Years Ago for 80 $ . That *beep* Skeleton breaks into pieces by movement.

2. I like to break the Bones of the complete company staff like the bones of that * beep * Skeleton. I like to break the bones of the quality Management Guys of that * Beep* Company.....

3. No, i don´t spend my freetime by talking to *beep* Guys

4. They change the quality of the * beep * Stuff they preduce after a while, because no one will buy such a *beep *

·
God of Thunder
350 Posts
Hot Toys

1. They are the reason why prices have skyrocketed in this hobby, from the mere customizer who now thinks he's king of the world because he can make something and charges outrageous prices to his fellow collectors to the mediocre companies (I'm looking at you Sideshow and Big Chief Studios) who produce crap and sell it at the price of gold because HT does
I think I like this guy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts