One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I showed this outfit off as a wip. But we finally have it done and decided to put it on a Mystere. We think she looks pretty good in this set. The pictures really don't do it justice.
Try as I may I couldn't get the detail of the bamboo I carved on the lance blade to come out in the pictures. Sorry about that. I'm fighting a good case of pneumonia and the meds kicking my behind.
Anyways we hope you enjoy the pix. When I get back to feeling more like myself I'll see if I can get some better ones done.

Thanks for looking,
Paul

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Daaaaamn Paul, she looks awesome. I don't know what I was expecting (maybe all black and tight fitting) but it sure as heck wasn't this. I like everything about it, the fabric choices, the tassles, and the boots just rock.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you all for the kind words.
Leo, Thank you my friend, After $150.00 in meds, (and that was just our co-pay) I'm starting to get some energy back and my voice back.
Jess, I'm sorry to say we're not getting into any contests or group bashes right now. We just have way to much on the table as it is to try to add anymore projects.
Calvin, Thank you. I've been doing a lot of Styrene work lately. The whole lance is Styrene and apoxie clay to smooth the edges of the blades. That's what peeved me about these pix. The Bamboo I carved into the blade came out very nice but hardly shows up in the pix.
Oh well maybe when I get my head back together I can get some better pictures taken.
Thank you all again,
Paul

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.