One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there, I finally have a YouTube channel. I would love for my OSW pals to subscribe to my channel. Word of warning: I am using a shareware program to edit videos and add music ( the stuff they let me ), as I am still trying to build up to a good camera, a microphone, and some editing software. I am using what I can afford so far - and I am hoping that it passes muster. I think my next video will be a knife review, so please stay tuned...

Several 1/6 scale videos uploaded so far - going for 3 - 5 videos a week on various topics.

Michael Skram II style 1/6 scale figures, 1/6 and 1/1 scale how to's and tutorial content. Also reviews on films and videos, music, camping and hiking gear, knives and tools, shoes and clothing, etc...

My goal is to get a big enough following on my YouTube channel to be able to get monetization and sponsorship(s) This becomes a lucrative endeavor for many people - I would like to be one of those people ( in my own personal way ). If you are so inclined help an old school OSWer get to that goal - visit my channel, let me know what you think.

Thanks ahead of time and best regards, Michael.

You can get to my channel from this video ( I tried a direct link - but it linked to my user settings )

1/6 scale action figures Zombie Wars Jedi - YouTube

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Noted, and will check it out Michael!

Good luck with the endeavor... always nice to help someone achieve a goal!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
GREAT videos Michael, I’m eager to see how your channel develops!

Excellent first video, and important advice! You’ve given me some motivation to be a little more diligent about my own self care, thanx!

Good luck and I wish you success brother!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts