One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if I'm all over the forum with multiple threads tonight, but that was about time for me to show you my collection...
The room is pretty small and I would have need a fish eye lens to cover it, but here you go !

PS: and for those "old farts" on the forum, I was also known as "the french Dom" back in the good ol'time of the very first forum, 4 years ago.
So some of you might even remember me (?)

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pukindog, I'm not sure about adopting you, but maybe you have a sister or a GF ? ...well, I already have one in fact...
braverifle, yes the whole "chalet" is cosy because of the wood everywhere. And for the variery, when I started, I was supposed to stay with modern...oh well...

·
One-Hicks Scale
739 Posts
it just looks so cool to have so many different guys all assembled in one place. and the uniformity of how they're all posed on a similar base, despite being widely different figures kind of brings everything together. you've developed a really attractive way to display your action figures.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Would I be wrong in assuming that you don't own a cat?? They are all nicely standing, With the exception of those hanging...Great looking collection but I do have one question..Does it feel like someone is staring at you when you get on the computer......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.