One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Grr.. swash bucklin' cap'n Jack Sparrow, you lucky devil!
All kidding aside, Welcome Aboard, Mae!
Very nice figure to start with, it always warms my heart to see someone who genuinely loves their toys. ^_^
I didn't even know there was a 1/3rd scale one coming, is it also HT or GG or SST?

Is that a Lineage 2 poster in the background?! Or did GW get way better graphics now?

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Welcome to the home of the 1/6 crazys.
Is that HT's headsculpt with real hair and real cloth,?! Nice touch!!! Don't tell me you sculpt the head yourself, or else I will seek apprenticeship with you, Master CHUNG!!!

Merry Christmas by the way.

·
Yeeah boyee!!!
691 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's not a Hot Toys Sparrow, it's a Kojun Jack Sparrow isn't it? Very nice figure but too expensive 4 my taste. Welcome to the board and I must say it's good to see more of a female presence around here (even if it does seem obssessed with Johnny depp, haha)! What figure are you planning on getting next?

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Whoa, if that's so then she has the uber Sparrow. Forgot that one went on to production. Thats pretty decent for a first figure. Way to go Mae. :thumb

Also, LOL at the the parenthetical passage.

AEAFalloon said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but that's not a Hot Toys Sparrow, it's a Kojun Jack Sparrow isn't it? Very nice figure but too expensive 4 my taste. Welcome to the board and I must say it's good to see more of a female presence around here (even if it does seem obssessed with Johnny depp, haha)! What figure are you planning on getting next?

·
Sir Lurksalot
668 Posts
Hi Mae! :hyper

Welcome board! Well, with all these beautiful young ladies joining up, I'm thinking we have got to be the luckiest 1/6th board on the web.

or the target of a very cruel hoax...:p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.