One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first effort in doing a tribute. I have to say that I am nervous about it and hope above all that I have done some level of justice in my rendition of this absolute hero. There are no "tactical" type photos as all of the reference pix that I could find were more on the casual side. I did not want to take too much liberty with the images that I did, and wanted to make them as true to Lt. Murphy as I possibly could. Again, I hope that I am honoring him in a respectful way.

As for the setup:
Body/Sculpt/M4- BBI Barney
Vest/Uniform-Soldiers Story
Fire Patch- SPECIAL THANKS TO TANG FOR SHARING THIS FOR ALL!!!
Painted a set of SS Sunglasses to match the blue

Credit for the References goes to: http://www.navy.mil/moh/mpmurphy/pg.html PLEASE check this site out for the history of this SEAL/ or read Lone Survivor, by Marcus Luttrell for the full story.

·
Registered
936 Posts
:thumb:thumb:thumb
A great tribute.
I do not exchange the HS, yes the former body of BBI, everything else very well . Congratulations

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Nice tribute.You should be proud

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Based on a technical error brought to my attention by the Eagle Eyes of this site (Thanks Fellas), I have taken some new shots and removed the old ones. I always strive to keep this one as spot on as I can. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks again for the additional feedback. It is tough when you are still learning skills to do these things and you see all of the talents that others have that you lack. Makes you remember that this hobby is a constant learning experience and the guys here are the best you will see.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts