One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Pretty cool!

Any tips on how to get a Phicen body into the bodysuit?? It's supposed to fit, right? They're from the same company after all...

I wasn't even halfway and the bodysuit just can't go any further. If I force it, it might break.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thanks all...will try and provide a few more pictures once I get my camera up and running again..

Zondi...the suit was incredibly hard to put on, even on the Triad body (which I was able to remove the arms)...and she is the hard body type. I have a feeling that these suits were never intended to be removed from the Phicen body (the ones that came from Phicen as Selene) not the accessory sets...and once removed not to be put back on.

I think a little baby powder might help...otherwise I would go with a regular body and keep the rubber bodies away...:goodluck
Thanks, Crusader1xxx! My thoughts as well. But you'd think at some point some dude sweated bullets putting together the Selene set for Phicen. Hehehe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.