One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my Selene bash using the Phicen outfit set. I had the set sitting around for awhile but just put this one together a few days ago. I had tried it on a few different bodies but was not happy until I put it on her...

I think I like this look, she has a rough vision about her...I ended up breaking the arm post trying to get her into the spandex outfit though...

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all...will try and provide a few more pictures once I get my camera up and running again..

Zondi...the suit was incredibly hard to put on, even on the Triad body (which I was able to remove the arms)...and she is the hard body type. I have a feeling that these suits were never intended to be removed from the Phicen body (the ones that came from Phicen as Selene) not the accessory sets...and once removed not to be put back on.

I think a little baby powder might help...otherwise I would go with a regular body and keep the rubber bodies away...:goodluck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.