One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my Selene bash using the Phicen outfit set. I had the set sitting around for awhile but just put this one together a few days ago. I had tried it on a few different bodies but was not happy until I put it on her...

I think I like this look, she has a rough vision about her...I ended up breaking the arm post trying to get her into the spandex outfit though...

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Man, I like that.

She came out very nicely.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,970 Posts
Not too shabby.

I'm using a medium bust ALPHA on mine with gloved hands. The head is currently being customized. Once it's finished, I'll post/share it.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I love it! Now that's thinking outside the Box.. Give your figure a lil originality..:thumb I too have a Selene'esque type bash planned for this year.. Was thinking along these lines.. I thought of using the Med. Bust Red head Phicen with pale skin. Give her Blood red lips She'd be a protégé so to speak.. Seeing this has really inspired me to move forward. Thanks for sharing it with us.:hifive

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Pretty cool!

Any tips on how to get a Phicen body into the bodysuit?? It's supposed to fit, right? They're from the same company after all...

I wasn't even halfway and the bodysuit just can't go any further. If I force it, it might break.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all...will try and provide a few more pictures once I get my camera up and running again..

Zondi...the suit was incredibly hard to put on, even on the Triad body (which I was able to remove the arms)...and she is the hard body type. I have a feeling that these suits were never intended to be removed from the Phicen body (the ones that came from Phicen as Selene) not the accessory sets...and once removed not to be put back on.

I think a little baby powder might help...otherwise I would go with a regular body and keep the rubber bodies away...:goodluck

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thanks all...will try and provide a few more pictures once I get my camera up and running again..

Zondi...the suit was incredibly hard to put on, even on the Triad body (which I was able to remove the arms)...and she is the hard body type. I have a feeling that these suits were never intended to be removed from the Phicen body (the ones that came from Phicen as Selene) not the accessory sets...and once removed not to be put back on.

I think a little baby powder might help...otherwise I would go with a regular body and keep the rubber bodies away...:goodluck
Thanks, Crusader1xxx! My thoughts as well. But you'd think at some point some dude sweated bullets putting together the Selene set for Phicen. Hehehe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts