One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys here is my Samurai collection. Let me know what you think of them.

top row

the last Figure is a custom made of Ichikawa Raizo as "Nemuri Kyoshiro the son of the Black Mass" one of best actors in Japan.

Middle row

last row

I hope you guys like them. And if you have any samurai that you want to post please do so I'd love to see tham.

thanks

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Awesome samurai collection!! :jawdrop and wow you have the Warlords figures too.

Great collection, very interesting and varied, unique looking figures. This is one collection I'd have liked to start but was ultimately prohibitive. For now...

Thanks for sharing TF Dagger!

·
Registered
5,849 Posts
TF D,
Great collection. When inquiring about the seven samurai set, i was told that they were 1/6 scale but purposely made shorter to conform with the actors true heights. They look tiny compared ot your othe figures.
I had a question, have you encountered any sculpt(custom or other) that looks like Tatsuya Nakadai? I have been wanting to put together a Hara kiri figure for a long time.

saludos

·
Registered
158 Posts
You're missing the biggest Samurai of all! Tom Cruise as Nathan Algren. No collection can be complete without him. Just kidding, very impressive figure collection. I love the Samurai in full armour. :thumb

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sweet Collection!

I was getting lazy on finishing a custom of my favorite samurai. Thanks to you I am re motivated.

One question: who is the bronze armored samurai on the left in the middle row?

Chuck

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Beautiful collection! I am very jealous of your Seven Samurai and DiD Samurai figures. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys glad you like them.
siquisiri: Yes they are shorter, and they do look like the same height as the actors in the movie, Sadly I would love a Tatsuya Nakadai Fig. ( love him in Goyikin)but samurai sculpt is hard to find.
Why So Serious: you cant go wrong with the DID samurai get them you will not be sorry.
Hispanicgamer: ( love your name) I would like to make a Will Adams the British Samurai ( the real Anjin that the book Shogun is base on)
Double Dare: Ichikawa Raizo is one of my favorite Samurai actors, its still a WIP.
chuck wyatt: that's Tokugawa Ieyasu the real Shogun (made by sea international)
if you look at the one on the right its the same Fig. but I repainted him in red.
The 7 Samurai was one of 3 of my holy grails, I have 2 of the 3 the 7 Samurai and Lone wolf and cub. All I need now is the Alfex Yagyu Jubei .

I'm also going to start working on a Tange Sazen ( One-eyed, One-armed swordsman )

·
WHAT?!! No cupcakes?!
526 Posts
Great collection! Thanks for sharing. I always like to see more 1/6 Samurai. If you start to run out of shelf space let me know, I have a few empty shelves here at my place!:D

1 - 20 of 71 Posts