One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am strictly a low level amateur but I think I am improving in my customizing skills. This is a Stuart that I purchased from eBay. It was pretty barebones when I got it. I have added several custom items. I hope you like it and feel free to chime in with honest feedback. Thanks

Attachments

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Lookin' good! I may relocate the jerrycans of fuel a little to make them less of a target.
I'd be worried about the mesh of the netting fetching up the forward .30 cal, and the sandbag obscuring the view of the gunner.
Maybe add some .30 cal ammo cans strapped to the hull?
Also the flak jacket on one of the fellas up front isn't terribly accurate, but does look like a great piece.
Do you have a theatre in mind for it? Slapping some mud and dust on it will look pretty nice, also getting some weathering washes on the material strapped to the hull.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all of the feedback.

Indeed the gas cans might as well have bullseye markings on them...I'm working on a new location.

The flak jacket and shotgun of the one figure are both Vietnam era. I have a more period correct tanker outfit on the way for him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts