One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all onesixers!

Well it's been about a year that I've been into 1/6 hobby and here also on OSW forum. So, I'd just like to thank OSW staff for running what I consider as the best place for any onsixer of anywhere and of any era. And I'd also thank OSW members as well : without cool members, there's no cool forum! Thank you very much all, I've found tons of tips here to make my own figs, and even if I can't rivalize with great artists inhere, my bashes have always been welcome without bad critics. This is also what I ppreciate here : everyone can show his/her work, and nobody shows off ;)

I always keep an eye on the forum whenever I've got the opportunity, even if I haven't got too much time now because of my job. I've got another American Civil War fig project that is still a WIP by the way. It'll take a long time to make it as I need to make some parts myself, and it has required a long period of historical research. So I hope to post it here when it's finished.

Anyway, keep up the good job guys!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Congratulations, Pascal! You are one of those very people you speak of, who makes this place worth coming to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts