1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Disguised as Red Scout
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE SCAR-L
Black and Tan mags, both with a tan magpul
Grippod
Crummy flash light mount w/ strong LED flashlight (forgot name of company sorry)

Group photo (all atachments, my helmet and my replica Combat Chassis)

Beauty Shot

Bolt locked back

Iron sights

Mag shot

Video of me racking the bolt back and hitting the bolt catch (sorry for the crappy quality and terrible filming and the yawning... I was tired :doh)

Tell me what you think about it!
BTW, I am still getting (externally):
A tan EOtech 551 or 552 with trademarks (replica of course)
Removing the crappy orange birdcage flash hider and attaching an almost exact replica of the SCAR flash hider

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
Nice. A team mate has a WE Scar too. Really nice piece.

The nice thing about SCARs is there aren't a ton of things you can do to them. It would keep me a little more grounded, rather than pouring hundreds of dollars into accessorizing the damned thing.

·
Disguised as Red Scout
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice. A team mate has a WE Scar too. Really nice piece.

The nice thing about SCARs is there aren't a ton of things you can do to them. It would keep me a little more grounded, rather than pouring hundreds of dollars into accessorizing the damned thing.
Lol thats my one thing I DONT like about SCARs, I really wanted a GBBr M4 but they are to expensive for my liking.
@unclechopchop Great idea :D

·
Disguised as Red Scout
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FPS is varied because I got an RA-Tech NPAS which allows me to change the FPS, and I have it shooting a constant 350-370.
I did get a replica EOtech 551 in tan, but it's on my new gun. I'm posting up some pics of it in a min.

·
Disguised as Red Scout
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks sweet! Where did you find that replica combat chassis?
I found it on a forum, but you can get one on airsoft-club.com for 80 bucks, plus it's in other colors than multicam. And it looks exactly like my chassis. If you want I can post some pics of my current set up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts