One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finished my Reimington
Its a SPS in .223
I have a Bell and Carlson Light tactical stock on it (Cammo job done by me)
The scope is a Falcon Menace
The Rings are Burris XTR
The Base is a 20MOA from IOR

While I still do 1/6th (never will I quit) I do like to go shooting and I finally figured Id get a good bold action rifle and do it right.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Obviously you have never seen a big man taken down by a hobbyist using a mandoll, striking the proper points.
That doesn't even consider all the hobby tools and solvents we use.
Ask any SWAT guys, they'd rather take down a dozen cranked-up bikers, than one 115 lb sleep-deprived, over-caffeinated, frustrated basher, in the close confines of his hobby burrow....

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Obviously you have never seen a big man taken down by a hobbyist using a mandoll, striking the proper points.
Ask any SWAT guys, they'd rather take down a dozen cranked-up bikers, than one 115 lb sleep-deprived, over-caffeinated, frustrated basher, in the close confines of his hobby burrow....
You got that right Mike!!I felt a cold chill pass after reading this one!!

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:agree
HAHAHA yeah we can be alittle intense when we have been bashing for a while

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
I think every guy no matter if he is SWAT/SF/SEAL would be afraid of the possibility to get a dremel jammed into his private area :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts