One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! It's been a while since last time I posted here. now I want to share my new custom work :) This is my 2nd time to do the full figure of her and the costume still was the most time consuming part...:brickwall

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

e3.jpg

e4.jpg

e5.jpg

e6.jpg

e7.jpg

Thank you all for stopping by!:headspin

·
Tiger I Info Center
1,040 Posts
Wow that is very impressive. That is a very intricate and detailed costume to reproduce and it looks fantastic. The figure is also beautifully done. I can't imagine how much work this took. This is an awesome custom piece!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well she is amazing :)
You've got a great work here.
Can you tell what kind of material you used for the bra, and a how-to for the build?
Thank you in advanced :)
Once again - she is impressive :)

Chavdar

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow that is very impressive. That is a very intricate and detailed costume to reproduce and it looks fantastic. The figure is also beautifully done. I can't imagine how much work this took. This is an awesome custom piece!
Thank you! This is the 2nd one I've done. It took less time than my first one but still very time consuming... I'm quite happy with the result so it's worth spending that much time :) Thanks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well she is amazing :)
You've got a great work here.
Can you tell what kind of material you used for the bra, and a how-to for the build?
Thank you in advanced :)
Once again - she is impressive :)

Chavdar
Thanks!
I used Tamiya Epoxy Putty make the shape of the bra then carved those lines when it dries. After that I layered with Tamiya Basic Putty ( the grey one ) to create the texture when it's still tacky. When everything is completely dried I made the mold with silicone and cast it with resin.
Hope it helps :)

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
She is OUTSTADNING!

The likeness is very well done!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts